Because cars and kids go hand in hand, I have added these additional “How to clean car upholstery” tips to include a little something regarding baby car seats. Because car seats can be disassembled, your car interior cleaning can often be more thorough. The following steps offer additional tips of cleaning these “urchin restraining devices.”
- Washing appropriate covers and padding in the clothes washer is the most ideal.
- If you are unwilling to disassemble, then spot cleaning will tide you over.
- Most mom’s and dad’s underestimate how much liquids such as milk, juice, etc., actually spill, so lingering smells often reside underneath the cloth liners of the seating areas of the baby seats.
- Make sure you clean hard plastic base of baby car seat with cleaner to remove any spills that may have seeped through
- Treat area after cleaning with Febreze or other odor control spray as needed.
- Seat belts of the car and baby car seats are especially difficult to thoroughly clean. Use soda water to flush and clean seat belts as well as possible. If smell lingers, try application of Febreze product.
► BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT AND CALL/TEXT AT 425 301 2542 NOW ◄
► VISIT http://autodetailbyjc.com/ ◄
► SEE VIDEO YOUTUBE COMMERCIAL @
► YELP CUSTOMERS REFERENCE @
► ANGIE’S CUSTOMERS REFERENCE @ http://www.angieslist.com ◄
► RECOMMENDED BY LE TIP SNO-KING NETWORKING ◄
MOBILE AUTO DETAIL BY JC
“HELP YOUR CAR LIVE A CLEAN LIFE”
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
HOLYDAYS GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!