- Wipe down all vinyl, leather and plastic surfaces with a damp cloth. A microfiber detailing towel is excellent for this task, as it will leave a lint-free, dust-free finish.
- Pull out your floor mats, and shake or brush off the dirt and debris.
- Pick up trash (that old banana peel you tossed into the backseat), and empty the ashtray and console storage bins.
- Wipe down your door jambs and doorsills with a damp towel.
- Wipe down your interior glass and your rearview mirror with a damp microfiber detailing towel. If your windows are relatively clean, you don’t need to use a glass cleaner.
Monthly Car Interior Detailing
Once a month your car’s interior will need a little more than a quick wipe-down. After a month, your interior glass will have some film buildup, the carpet will need to be vacuumed, and the dash, console and other vinyl parts will need to have their protection renewed. Here’s what I recommend:
- Follow all of the steps for the Weekly Interior Cleanup.
- Vacuum the interior carpet, seats, seat crevices and console.
- Clean the interior glass with a good glass cleaner and a microfiber detailing towel.
- Apply a vinyl protectant with an ultraviolet (UV) light inhibitor to the dash, console and tops of door panels (the areas with the most sun exposure). I find that a foam applicator works the best.
Quarterly Interior Detailing
- Follow all of the steps for the Monthly Interior Detailing. Follow all Monthly Interior Detailing Steps.
- Clean and protect all leather and vinyl upholstery.
- Clean and protect all rubber door, trunk and hood seals.
► VISIT http://autodetailbyjc.com/ ◄
► SEE VIDEO YOUTUBE COMMERCIAL @
► YELP CUSTOMERS REFERENCE @
► ANGIE’S CUSTOMERS REFERENCE @ http://www.angieslist.com ◄
► RECOMMENDED BY LE TIP SNO-KING NETWORKING ◄
MOBILE AUTO DETAIL BY JC
“HELP YOUR CAR LIVE A CLEAN LIFE”
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!
HOLYDAYS GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!