Here’s what I recommend as a weekly routine for the interior:
- Wipe down all vinyl, leather and plastic surfaces with a damp cloth. A microfiber detailing towel is excellent for this task, as it will leave a lint-free, dust-free finish.
- Pull out your floor mats, and shake or brush off the dirt and debris.
- Pick up trash (that old banana peel you tossed into the backseat), and empty the ashtray and console storage bins.
- Wipe down your door jambs and doorsills with a damp towel.
- Wipe down your interior glass and your rearview mirror with a damp microfiber detailing towel. If your windows are relatively clean, you don’t need to use a glass cleaner.
Very recently, a new product category has emerged for the car interior that’s equivalent to the exterior quick detailing spray. Interior cockpit sprays, like Sonus Cockpit Detailer, combine light cleaning and protective capabilities in a spray-and-wipe system. If you’re looking for an interior product that keeps your cockpit looking perfect, you might give it a try. In my mind, this is a much better solution than layer after layer of protectant.
► BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT AND CALL/TEXT AT 425 301 2542 NOW ◄
► VISIT http://autodetailbyjc.com/ ◄
► CUSTOMERS REFERENCE http://www.yelp.com/biz/mobile-auto-detail-by-jc-kirkland ◄
► MORE CUSTOMERS REFERENCE ” Angie’s List ” ◄
MOBILE AUTO DETAIL BY JC
” HELP YOUR CAR LIVE A CLEAN LIFE ”